- Tenders and Job Adverts
- Professional Fees
- Search for Valuer
1.1 Exam date: September 2017 (20 September 2017)
1.2 Closing date for applications: Closed 30 June 2017.
1.3 Fees Payable: ( only payable after the application has been approved)
1.4 Examination venues: September 2017 (click on the link below)
NB: The Johannesburg and Bloemfontein examination venues have been cancelled.
For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 348 8643
2. Examination Rules and Guidelines
3. Examination and Pre - Examination venue form ( Note that this workshop will only be held in Pretoria
4. Requirements for applying for the admission examination:
5. Application form for Registration and Examination:
6. 2018 March Admission Examination
Note that the Council is introducing a closed book examination from March 2018
6.1 Closing date for applications: 30 November 2017
6.2 Faxed, emailed and incomplete applications will not be considered.
6.3 Late and incomplete applications will no be considered
6.4 You cannot apply to sit for the examination if your annual fee is not fully paid
6.5 You must be registered with the Council for at least two years before applying for the admission examination and if your registration was cancelled before, be re-registered for one year before applying ( No exceptions will be made).