Welcome to our site!
Welcome to the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP)
SACPVP is a statutory body established on 1 January 1983 as the South African Council for Valuers, which was replaced by the SA Council for the Property Valuers Profession established by section 2 of The Property Valuers Profession Act, 2000.
SACPVP sees itself in partnership with the State and the valuers profession to promote a high level of education and training of practitioners in the Property Valuers Profession so as to facilitate full recognition of professionalism in thevaluers profession, both locally and abroad. It enjoys full autonomy - although it is accountable to the State, the profession and the public for the fair and transparent administration of its business in the pursuit of its goals.
SACPVP is one of the six councils who operate in the Built Environment being;
- The South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP)
- The Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
- The South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession (SACQSP)
- The South African Council for the Landscape Architectural Profession (SACLAP)
- The South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions(SACPCMP)
New Annual Fees for 2016/17: From 1st July 2016
Professional Valuer R 3377.00
Professional Associated Valuer R3124.00
Candidate Valuer 5+ years R2912.00 ( Candidates registered with the Council for more than five years are charged a higher fee).
Candidate Valuer <5 years R1118.00
Note that for all new applicants, an amount of R 980.00 application fee is payable and for non SA citizens is R1980.00
Professional Valuer R1960.00
Professional Associated Valuer R 1855.00